At the Asheboro Airport, Cardinal Air maintains a Piper Cherokee aircraft dedicated to flight training and rental use.
We welcome aspiring pilots to come join our customer base at the Asheboro location. Whether you have zero hours or 50, we can help you obtain your private pilots certificate.
Our flight instructor, Bill Schwabenton, CFII, will happily provide biennial flight reviews, instrument instruction, instrument competency checks and more.
- Instructor - Bill Schwabenton, CFII
- Our aircraft are maintained on the field by Flying Leaf Aviation based at Asheboro Airport, so availability is maximized.
- Piper Cherokee 140 aircraft: $109/hour wet (includes fuel/oil)
- IFR equipped with Garmin 430 and ADSB compliant transponder
- Flight instruction: $31/hour primary instruction
- Instrument instruction: $41/hour
For more information, please contact Chief Flight Instructor Bill Schwabenton, CFII. Flight training can be scheduled by calling the FBO.